Join Us . . .
FREE fun and frolicking for the whole family!
Valley Medical Center’s staff can hardly wait to hear the giggles and scampering of little feet at our “You Are Remarkable” Children’s Celebration! The event commemorates four of Valley Medical Center’s remarkable milestones with:
• Valley’s Birth Center & Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Family Reunion honoring the 10th anniversary of our Birth Center & Level III NICU, a decade of caring for those little Valley girls and guys. Stop by our Parenting Resource booth in the concourse for a souvenir!
• VMCs Midwives Clinic Family Reunion, a celebration of the clinic’s 5th anniversary and the nearly 2000 babies our midwives have welcomed into our community.
• Valley Women’s Healthcare, get to know the team from our newest addition to the VMC family, providing OB/GYN services in Auburn.
• The launch of Pitter Patter, Valley Medical Center’s FREE, new health and wellness program for those planning a pregnancy, new and expecting parents and those with preschool-age children.
This event is open to all ages, featuring:
• Bouncy houses, giant slide and two rock walls
• Free kid-friendly refreshments
• Appearance by T-Birds mascot, Cool Bird
• Hockey Challenge
• Live music and hula-hoop contest
• Arts & crafts, face painting and games
• Safety Fair with free bike helmet fitting, car seat checks, photo and fingerprint ID cards and more!
• Parenting & Childbirth Resource Center: come ask our experts about anything from breastfeeding to keeping your young athlete healthy, and everything in between.
• And much more!
Getting Ready to Deliver Something Bigger
Valley Medical Center is preparing to expand our Birth Center & Neonatal ICU. Come check out the exciting new plans!
Event sponsored by Valley Medical Center’s Pitter Patter program.
What is Pitter Patter?
Pitter Patter is a new, free health and wellness program for young families. Our mission is to be there every step of the way by providing the expertise of our staff, an invaluable array of services and opportunities for education and family fun. Join Pitter Patter today—it’s designed to make your childbirth and parenting experience wonderful, memorable and more informed!
Visit valleymed.org/pitterpatter for complete info about membership benefits and to register for your free membership. Become a Pitter Patter member today!
Saturday, March 3, 2012
10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
ShoWare Center, 625 W James St Kent, WA 98032