Find a community for you and your child by connecting with a group of new parents to share the feelings, needs and challenges of older, more active crawlers and toddlers. The little ones play together while parents build lifelong friendships in a safe, consistent setting. Continuing support, education and resources for parents. Get out of the house and join in.
Parents and children from 9 months to 2 years. Meets every Wednesday from 10 AM to 11:30 AM. Registration is free!
Wednesday, October 09, 2019
10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
4033 Talbot Rd. S.
Renton,WA 98055 / Map
Medical Arts Center (MAC), conference room
Parking is free. Take the elevator to 1st floor. Classroom "D" is across from the auditorium, at the end of the hall.
Our campus is east of Hwy 167 at the intersection of S. 43rd Str and Talbot Rd S. Parking is free.
DIRECTIONS TO OUR CLASSROOM IN THE MEDICAL ARTS CENTER (MAC)
• FROM THE NORTH PARKING GARAGE: enter the MAC using the 3rd floor skybridge. Take the elevator to the first floor, turn right, and follow the hall to locate the classroom.
• FROM PARKING LOT D: enter the MAC by descending the stairs into the West entrance (the lower entrance, not the upper entrance). Inside the foyer, classroom C is to your left, the Auditorium is straight ahead, and the remaining classrooms are to your right and down the hall. (Note: after 7 PM,the entrance from Parking Lot D is locked; use the N Parking Garage entrance.)
DIRECTIONS TO VALLEY MEDICAL CENTER
• From I-5: take I-405 northbound to Hwy 167. Go South on Hwy 167 (toward Kent/Auburn).
• From 167 southbound: take the first exit for S 43rd Street. Turn left off ramp onto E. Valley Rd. Turn left at the next light, heading East on S 43rd. At the second light, turn left onto Talbot, then left at the third driveway onto the hospital campus. The North Parking Garage is the second structure on the right. Parking Lot D is around the back side of the MAC building.
• From 167 northbound: take the 180th/43rd St. exit. Turn right from the ramp onto 43rd. Turn left on Talbot, then left at the third driveway onto the hospital campus. The North Parking Garage is the second structure on the right. Parking Lot D is around the back side of the MAC building.