Joint Pain Keeping you from the Activities you Enjoy?
Join William Barrett, MD, Orthopedic Surgeon
for this FREE Doc Talk: Hip and Knee Replacement Seminar.
When degenerative joint disease or an injury make it too painful for you to participate fully in the activities you enjoy, joint replacement surgery may be an excellent option. More than one million Americans have a hip or knee replaced each year.(1) The Joint Center at Valley Medical Center performed more than 1,200 surgeries last year alone. In fact, The Joint Center continues to be rated #1 in the state for joint replacement.
If therapy and nonsurgical treatments haven't helped, get your questions answered and find out if joint replacement surgery can make a difference in your life.
Seating begins at 5:30; Seminar starts 6:00 pm.
(1) National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases, National Institutes of Health, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Thursday, March 21, 2019
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
4033 Talbot Road S
Renton,WA 98055 / Map
Our campus is east of Hwy 167 at the intersection of S. 43rd Str and Talbot Rd S. Parking is free.
DIRECTIONS TO OUR CLASSROOM IN THE MEDICAL ARTS CENTER (MAC)
• FROM THE NORTH PARKING GARAGE: enter the MAC using the 3rd floor skybridge. Take the elevator to the first floor, turn right, and follow the hall to locate the classroom.
• FROM PARKING LOT D: enter the MAC by descending the stairs into the West entrance (the lower entrance, not the upper entrance). Inside the foyer, classroom C is to your left, the Auditorium is straight ahead, and the remaining classrooms are to your right and down the hall. (Note: after 7 PM,the entrance from Parking Lot D is locked; use the N Parking Garage entrance.)
DIRECTIONS TO VALLEY MEDICAL CENTER
• From I-5: take I-405 northbound to Hwy 167. Go South on Hwy 167 (toward Kent/Auburn).
• From 167 southbound: take the first exit for S 43rd Street. Turn left off ramp onto E. Valley Rd. Turn left at the next light, heading East on S 43rd. At the second light, turn left onto Talbot, then left at the third driveway onto the hospital campus. The North Parking Garage is the second structure on the right. Parking Lot D is around the back side of the MAC building.
• From 167 northbound: take the 180th/43rd St. exit. Turn right from the ramp onto 43rd. Turn left on Talbot, then left at the third driveway onto the hospital campus. The North Parking Garage is the second structure on the right. Parking Lot D is around the back side of the MAC building.