Have you experienced a miscarriage, still birth or loss of a newborn? Do you need a safe place to share memories and feelings about your baby? Would you like to connect with other families who have had a similar experience?
You are invited to attend the perinatal loss support group at Valley Medical Center. Our goal is to provide a supportive environment that will give you comfort and hope for the future.This parent group is member-led by those who have traveled a similar journey who may offer insight into what you are experiencing. While peer support does not replace professional counseling services offered by trained professionals, this group is free of charge and open to any parents in the community who need a safe place to share their stories.
Meets on the first Tuesday of every month, except January 2019. The group will meet on Monday January 7, 2019.
For more information visit www.valleymed.org/perinatal-loss
Registration is not required
Tuesday, June 6, 2017
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
4033 Talbot Road South
Renton,WA 98058 / Map
Medical Arts Center First Floor Room C
Parking is free.
Our campus is east of Hwy 167 at the intersection of S. 43rd Str and Talbot Rd S. Parking is free.
DIRECTIONS TO OUR CLASSROOM IN THE MEDICAL ARTS CENTER (MAC)
• FROM THE NORTH PARKING GARAGE: enter the MAC using the 3rd floor skybridge. Take the elevator to the first floor, turn right, and follow the hall to locate the classroom.
• FROM PARKING LOT D: enter the MAC by descending the stairs into the West entrance (the lower entrance, not the upper entrance). Inside the foyer, classroom C is to your left, the Auditorium is straight ahead, and the remaining classrooms are to your right and down the hall. (Note: after 7 PM,the entrance from Parking Lot D is locked; use the N Parking Garage entrance.)
DIRECTIONS TO VALLEY MEDICAL CENTER
• From I-5: take I-405 northbound to Hwy 167. Go South on Hwy 167 (toward Kent/Auburn).
• From 167 southbound: take the first exit for S 43rd Street. Turn left off ramp onto E. Valley Rd. Turn left at the next light, heading East on S 43rd. At the second light, turn left onto Talbot, then left at the third driveway onto the hospital campus. The North Parking Garage is the second structure on the right. Parking Lot D is around the back side of the MAC building.
• From 167 northbound: take the 180th/43rd St. exit. Turn right from the ramp onto 43rd. Turn left on Talbot, then left at the third driveway onto the hospital campus. The North Parking Garage is the second structure on the right. Parking Lot D is around the back side of the MAC building.