This class is an 8 week course
Boost your Parenting Skills to Give
Your Baby the Best Possible Start
Creating a strong, healthy relationship between you and your child is the most important gift you can give. As parents, we often feel unsure about what our child needs from us. Imagine what it might feel like if you were able to make sense of what your child was really asking from you.
Join us for the Circle of Security™ Parenting series, an award-winning program designed to enhance close relationships between parents and children. Circle of Security™ will teach you the skills you need to read your child’s signals, so you can be a more perceptive, responsive and effective parent during those formative first years of life.
Parents and caregivers of children ages birth to 2 years are invited to attend FREE Circle of Security™ classes at Valley Medical Center. The 8-week program is facilitated by Sandra Renner, MA. Class size is limited to 30 individuals.
Why You Should Attend
Fifty years of university-based research confirms that secure children:
- Possess greater self-esteem
- Build better relationships with parents and peers
- Are more ready for school
- Are able to handle emotions more effectively
What You will Learn:
-Understand your child’s emotional world by learning to read his/her emotional needs
- Support your child’s ability to successfully manage emotions
- Enhance the development of your child’s self esteem
- Honor your innate wisdom and desire for your child to be secure
For parents and caregivers of infants age 0 to 2. This class meets 1 hour per week over 8 weeks. Please note that we are unable to accomodate children at this event.
Questions? Contact Sandra Renner at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206.484.4142.
Thursday, January 12, 2017
6:30 PM - 7:30 PM
4033 Talbot Road S
Renton,WA 98055 / Map
Medical Arts Center first floor Room D
Our campus is east of Hwy 167 at the intersection of S. 43rd Str and Talbot Rd S. Parking is free.
DIRECTIONS TO OUR CLASSROOM IN THE MEDICAL ARTS CENTER (MAC)
• FROM THE NORTH PARKING GARAGE: enter the MAC using the 3rd floor skybridge. Take the elevator to the first floor, turn right, and follow the hall to locate the classroom.
• FROM PARKING LOT D: enter the MAC by descending the stairs into the West entrance (the lower entrance, not the upper entrance). Inside the foyer, classroom C is to your left, the Auditorium is straight ahead, and the remaining classrooms are to your right and down the hall. (Note: after 7 PM,the entrance from Parking Lot D is locked; use the N Parking Garage entrance.)
DIRECTIONS TO VALLEY MEDICAL CENTER
• From I-5: take I-405 northbound to Hwy 167. Go South on Hwy 167 (toward Kent/Auburn).
• From 167 southbound: take the first exit for S 43rd Street. Turn left off ramp onto E. Valley Rd. Turn left at the next light, heading East on S 43rd. At the second light, turn left onto Talbot, then left at the third driveway onto the hospital campus. The North Parking Garage is the second structure on the right. Parking Lot D is around the back side of the MAC building.
• From 167 northbound: take the 180th/43rd St. exit. Turn right from the ramp onto 43rd. Turn left on Talbot, then left at the third driveway onto the hospital campus. The North Parking Garage is the second structure on the right. Parking Lot D is around the back side of the MAC building.