Put a spring in your step and re-connect to your sense of balance and fun! Learn the tango from Gabriela Condrea while you build confidence in your movements and connect with your partner, whether they be your spouse, sibling, caregiver or friend. Class is open to stroke survivors and their partners who are able to stand with or without assistance.
Held weekly on Wednesdays. Please pre-register for each week in which you'd like to attend.
HOW TO REGISTER
Fee: $12 per couple per class. You may securely pre-pay at instructor's website (www.tangostride.com) using PayPal (PayPal account not required), or bring cash or check to pay at the door.
Questions? Contact us at: (206) 778-3239 or email@example.com
Wednesday, March 30, 2016 - Wednesday, April 20, 2016
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
$12 / Couple
Accepted Payment Types
Visa , Master Card , American Express
Fee is $40 per couple.
- Cash or check at door
- PayPal (cut and paste this link into another browser window: http://www.tangoisabouttheconnection.com/neurotango.)
4011 Talbot Rd S
Renton,WA 98055 / Map
Fitness Center Yoga classroom
Parking is free.
Our campus is east of Hwy 167 at the intersection of S. 43rd Str and Talbot Rd S. Parking is free.
DIRECTIONS TO OUR CLASSROOM
• FROM THE NORTH PARKING GARAGE: enter using the 3rd floor skybridge. Turn left at the coffee bar and follow the hall to where it turns to the right. Check in at the Lifestyle Medicine & Fitness Center desk, on your right.
DIRECTIONS TO VALLEY MEDICAL CENTER
• From I-5: take I-405 northbound to Hwy 167. Go South on Hwy 167 (toward Kent/Auburn).
• From 167 southbound: take the first exit for S 43rd Street. Turn left off ramp onto E. Valley Rd. Turn left at the next light, heading East on S 43rd. At the second light, turn left onto Talbot, then left at the third driveway onto the hospital campus. The North Parking Garage is the second structure on the right.
• From 167 northbound: take the 180th/43rd St. exit. Turn right from the ramp onto 43rd. Turn left on Talbot, then left at the third driveway onto the hospital campus. The North Parking Garage is the second structure on the right.